Tuesday, January 31, 2006

thank you Google!

Have meant to write about this nice surprise earlier but haven't had a chance and energy since last week as you know, due to some troubles at work and a hectic schedule (deadlines to be met, etc.).
I got an email from a friend from junior high school! I was so happy to hear from him after a long time (about 14 years??)He "googled" my name and found my blog and reached me! Thank you for the email Gunhan! :)) I cannot believe that he is a father with 2 kids! Have we grown up that much?:)) I still think that I am a teenager (mentally but don't have the teenager energy though....)
I will make sure I visit Antalya in summer to see you, Gunhan!
Thank you google! The world has become so small thanks to technology and I am not sure if I can live without my internet connection:))

6 Comments:

Anonymous G├╝nhan said...

actually, thanx my dream! not only google! first i dreamed about you, then i googled! :) you're always welcome to antalya, i'll be waiting for you.... take good care... (by the way, a teenager with two children lets say, 'cause i am still so! :))

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told used to be a leisure account it.

Glance advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we keep in touch?
Feel free to visit my web blog - asuntoturkista.net

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there colleagues, its fantastic paragraph on the topic of
educationand completely explained, keep it up all the time.
Here is my page ; Mahmutlar Alanya

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for the reason that
i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this web
site conations really fastidious funny information too.
Also visit my web blog - osta asunto alanyasta

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.
My web page ; propertyinturkeyforsale.net

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
My web page - Wohnungen bodrum

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home